Friday 7 October 2016

Week Nineteen - Week 19 Challenge - Document a Random Act of Kindness from you


Week 19 Challenge - Document a Random Act of Kindness from you



I have a friend named Carol. She is approaching her 70th birthday. She has Copd and has difficulty breathing and getting about, She is a very independent lady who asks very little of her friends and family. She has two grown up children (adults) living with her. Being stuck in the house and with little help from her children gets her down. I went to visit her recently and saw that she was feeling low. 

I left her house and came to mine and grabbed a Me to You bear from the top of my wardrobe, a Me to You photograph holder, in which i pinned a small friendship poem and picked some daisy's from my garden to cheer her up. I like to see her smile as she is a good friend to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment