Sunday 14 June 2015

Week 2 Say Cheese!

The documented life project - Week Two - Selfie

The documented life project 

January 5 Challenge (Week Two) -  Say Cheese!!! This week's challenge is to incorporate a selfie into your planner.  This can be done as simply as snapping a photo with your phone, printing it out and adding to your planner.  Don't want to add your sweet face to your planner? No worries, why not sketch or paint a likeness?  Can't sketch or paint? No worries, consider using words to describe yourself and add those to your planner. Not into the selfie scene? This challenge is optional!


                                       Me, Myself and I

Grab yourself a cuppa as there are a few pages and pictures below

I have no pictures that i have taken myself. I have become camera shy since the days I lost my hair. Although it has taken five years to grow it back, I still don't have any recent photographs of myself.
I will share some photographs that my friends took many moons ago. 

I have chosen this photograph as it seems apt alongside the oriental Atc. ( girl with fan.)

Photograph taken in london,where i worked as a
Manageress of Willesden hotel.



This is followed by a drawing i did of an oriental lady.


Brads are incorporated into design
This page is followed by two more pages titled Me,Myself & I


Say Cheese!
and a page using my cuttlebug and a lettering embossed folder.


The letters of my name.




Challenge Ten.
List a few things that make Me, ME


This page is followed by a page about Me.

It says I AM JULIE
whose Rules include being a Mother,Daughter,Sister,Aunty and Wife.

I have also been a Housekeeper,Cleaner,Cook,Nurse,Teacher,Story Teller,Monster Killer,Planner,Decorator,Accountant,Interior Designer, and a full time mother.

I have been a Care Worker,Personal Development worker for the elderly, A Hotel Manageress,A security Guard, A Teacher, A childminder, A Sales Rep, A fund Raiser,A cleaner

But Sadly None of these roles tell you WHO I AM.



This pages is followed by a sheet of embossed words. Some words that could be describing some of my positive traits like:-
generous,big-hearted,wise,fun wild and strong
Layer one of embossed words

second layer of words




This is followed by
Below is what is written on this page


Then there is page that describes me in terms of Astrology```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````My Rising sign  is located in the Eastern Horizon at the moment of my birth.
This sign determines my unique behaviour,my physical appearance and my Personality.
In other words my rising sign colours the way I look at the world and how the world looks at me


my Rising sign is LEO. which means people like myself with Lero rising tend to be
generous,
  proud,
   emotional
    ,romantic,
       extroverted,
         egotistical,
           courageous,
             sentimental and self confident
               showy and want to shine 
                          and be successful in whatever they do


Sun in Aquarius
                tend to be
                    friendly
                        original
                          broad minded
                            non conforming
                                different
                                  unusual
                                    loving scientific
                                         and helpful


I can also be impersonal,indifferent,unpredictable, tactless,rebellious,stubborn,eccentric and rigid.




Moon in Libra
         tend to be
                    Kind
                      Agreeable,
Optimistic,
Fair
Sympathetic and
fond of social pleasures

I also have a real flair for making others feel accepted and appreciated. and last but not least the final page




Thank you for taking the time to read these pages.



Happy Crafting
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment